- What is Brum Phones? - Brum Phones is a site that aims to help people with poor credit get approved for a mobile contract. We do this by presenting deals that are aimed at people with low credit scores, along with information articles related to improving your chances of getting approved.
- Why Do I Need You? - Without a site like ours, you will have to go to each individual mobile company and apply through them. Then, if your credit score is not high enough and you are rejected, you credit score will be lowered even further. We try to make the process simpler and faster for all of our visitors.
- What Kind of Credit Score Do I Need? - You can use our site regardless of what kind of credit score you have. Of course, the higher your score, the more likely it is that you will be able to find a deal. Still, even if you have a low score, we can help you to find a contract that works for you.
- What Kind of Phone Can I Get? - The type of phone you can get will depend on a few factors. Generally, the cheaper contract you are asking for, the better your odds are at getting approved. In order to get a cheaper contract, you have to get a cheaper handset. The better your credit score, the better the phone you will be able to get.
- What Are Sim Only Deals? - Sim Only deals are a type of contract in which you get access to a data plan, but you don't get a phone along with it. You must provide the phone yourself, either by purchasing one second-hand, or using an old one. Because the mobile company is not giving you a phone, these deals are cheaper and therefore more likely to be approved.
- What Are Capped Contracts? - A capped contract is when your data plan shuts off after you reach your limit. This is done to avoid service charges that can show up unexpectedly on your bill.
- What Do You Charge? - Our site is completely free to use. There are no charges for any of our services, including applying for a mobile phone and our informational articles.
- What If I Have More Questions? - If you have any other questions, please contact us via our Contact Us page.